……….Learn the letter F
includes: letter f, phonics, count 1-20, nursery rhymes, days of week, months, seasons, time, colors and oval shape
- Daily calendar, season chart, weather chart and months of year
- Daily prayer and Pledge of Allegiance
- Read My “F” Book by Jane Belk Moncure (online Open Library)
- Letter F tracing page by First-school
- Read – Read – Read (Books that begin with F, Fish books, number book)
- Oval tracing page by Kids Zone
Number 5 car mat by Designs by Coriann on Etsy
Make learning fun with colorful printables like these that encourage imagination and fun.
Choose a book, letter craft or activities to do with your child each day. Some days you may find that your child does not want to participate. To keep your child excited about learning, this lesson plan does not have a day to day schedule, work these lessons at your own pace.