This is a great inexpensive learning tool that you can use for years. I purchased the calendar at Dollar Tree $1.00, it included the numbers and these adorable owl holiday cards. I used clear contact paper for Dollar Tree and purchased small velcro dots from Ebay. Dollar tree also have Months of the year poster cards that are perforated for easy cutting. I covered each month front and back with the contact paper.
Each day we will: – say the days of the week using the calendar
– replace the today is with the date number (the month is above the calendar)
– we will lay all the months of the year out and put them in order
I created this weather and Season’s chart using a baking tray from Dollar Tree, free printables, magnetic strips and laminating sheets or
clear contact paper.
Each day we will: – Print out the weather printable and laminate
– Look outside and discuss what weather we see
– Have child pick out the correct weather and put on the chart
Each day we will: – Print out the Season’s printable and laminate
– Have child pick out the correct Season and put on the chart