……….Learn the letter E
includes: letter e, phonics, count 1-20, nursery rhymes, days of week, months, seasons, time, colors and rectangle
- Letter E playlist
- Daily calendar, season chart, weather chart and months of year
- Daily prayer and Pledge of Allegiance
- Read My “E” Book by Jane Belk Moncure
- Letter E tracing page by first school
- Read – Read – Read (Books that begin with E, Elephant and piggie books, number book)
Choose a book or letter craft or activities to do with them each day. Some days you may find that they do not want to do any of the
learning activities and other days more. This lesson plan is not set with day to day lessons at this age to avoid your child getting overwhelmed.
We want to instill in them a desire to learn by making it fun and not something they have to do but something they get to do.